About Beesley and Company Solicitors
Beesley and Company Solicitors began in January 1996 in Manchester City Centre. The company has remained in Manchester since that time and remains committed to the residents of Manchester whilst also taking on clients from much further afield within the United Kingdom and beyond. In 2002 Beesley and Company Solicitors merged with Flacks Ross Lipworth Solicitors. This merger produced an experienced team of solicitors who collectively can advise on all your legal needs.
We have now located to larger modern facilities in Didsbury. The move to these premises allows us to provide an improved and more efficient service to all our clients. Our staff are supported by fast and easy access to information documentation through modern technology including a computerised case management system and broadband internet access. This allows us as a practice to provide advice and update clients on progress in their matters using a number of modes of communication and by whatever favoured means a client may require.
Finally and probably most importantly we believe in working in close partnership with our clients, providing advice that is clear, decisive and easy to understand.
Why use Beesley and Company Solicitors?
Beesley & Company Solicitors strive to be approachable, knowledgeable and adaptable while delivering effective solutions to our clients. If you engage us you can expect the following working standards:
- We care about our clients and the services we offer.
- We use plain English and keep jargon to a minimum.
- We offer legal services for both business and private clients.
- We will acknowledge receipt of all instructions promptly.
- We will report on proposed action promptly considering law, facts and evidence.
- We will report on important occurrences promptly considering law, facts and evidence.
- We will report on hearing outcomes promptly and if necessary provide a full written report.
- We will provide you with information on costs and disbursements on a regular basis.
Wherever possible you will always speak to the person dealing with your case. For a no obligation appointment to discuss your requirements please contact us.